WineShop at home started in 1995 and offers a wide variety of wine and wine products, as well as a business or income opportunity for those looking to generate a source of income for marketing their business or products. Can you really make money with WineShop? To answer that question, let’s take a look at their compensation plan. I will also explain the products and give specific details on some of them, while also explaining the cost of actually entering the company and making money from home if possible.
You guessed it, wine! In addition to wine, wine-related products and gifts were also offered. The item categories offered by WineShop At Home are wine accessories, gifts, specials, stemware, personalized wines and of course wines. I will briefly explain some of the products offered by the company below.
- Adagio 2014 Sonoma Country Pinot Gris – You can get a bottle of this wine for $ 24.00. The flavors in the bottle consist of mango, pineapple, grapefruit, Meyer lemon and bergamot.
- Wine Country Chefs Apron – This apron is also $ 24.00 and is listed in the Gift category. It is available in black and features the WineShop At Home logo and the slogan “Bringing The Wine Country To You” printed on the front.
- Artisan 5 Star “Sparkler Stem” – This is a set of 4, priced at $ 69.95, and falls under the stemware category. It develops stubborn bubbles and forms a crown on the surface.
When you become involved with this company, you will earn the title of “Wine Advisor”. Now is the time for the big question! Can You Really Make Money With WineShop At Home? To answer that, as we mentioned earlier, we need to take a look at their compensation plan. For this company, the compensation plan is pretty simple. So let’s go ahead and get the ball rolling.
- Personal commissions – As a wine advisor, you can earn a base commission of 20% and are eligible to earn bonuses of up to 35%.
- Team commissions – As with most network marketing companies, you can team up for even more income. You can earn up to 44% commission from the sales made by your team and are eligible to earn cash bonuses of up to $ 3,500.
In conclusion: Yes, you can make money with WineShop at home!
Yes there is a cost! It is important to remember that when you join or are affiliated with this company, you are opening your own business! All companies charge an entry fee. However, in the network marketing, affiliated marketing, multilevel marketing, or whatever name you’re more interested in industry, it’s generally much cheaper than starting a traditional business where between $ 5,000 and $ 10,000 Dollars can lie.
If you want to get into WineShop At Home, you have to buy one of the three kits on offer!
- Mini Kit – $ 79.00. This kit includes a Wine Tasting Guide, Wine Tasting Training DVD, WineShop At Home Corkscrew, 3 Posi-Pours, 5 Host Planners, 10 Interest Forms, 5 Host A Wine Tasting Brochures, and a Guest Wine Tasting Tray.
- Starter kit – $ 149.00. This kit includes a WineShop At Home logo shoulder bag, 2 bottles of Wine Club Select, a Wine Tasting Guide, a Wine Tasting Training DVD, a WineShop At Home Corkscrew, 10 Order Boards, 3 Posi-Pours, 10 Interest Forms, and 5 Host Planners , 5 opportunity brochures and a guest wine tasting.
- Premium kit – $ 299.00. This kit contains a 6-bottle insulated wine carrier bag, a Sampler for Startup Tasting, 4 bottles of Wine Club Elite, a Personalized Wine Sampler, a WineShop At Home Apron, a Wine Tasting Guide, a Wine Tasting Training DVD, a WineShop At Home Corkscrew , Wine Away 15 order boards, 6 posi-pours, 20 interest forms, 10 host planners, host postcard invitations, 10 opportunity brochures, and a guest wine tasting table.
I am not a big drinker. In fact, I don’t drink, maybe once a year. However, I would still consider marketing their products just for fun. I know a lot of people like to drink, drink alcohol and especially wine! Hence, I believe this company has a massive market! It is very important to look for a massive market before moving to a company like this one. If there isn’t a massive market, chances are you’ll get frustrated before actually making any money!
The opportunity associated with the company is frankly pretty weak. They only offer two different payouts. I couldn’t find any referral bonuses, leadership rewards, match-up bonuses, etc. This company was founded in 1995 and it seems they haven’t expanded their compensation plan very much which is a problem. I like companies and feel safe and motivated about companies that are constantly expanding. This doesn’t seem like an ever-expanding company, at least in terms of the compensation plan. You can definitely make money with WineShop At Home, but how much depends on it depends entirely on two different payout systems.
The cost is nice. I like the fact that you have three different ways to get started. The price can either be expensive or cheap depending on your budget and type of business builder. In comparison, a traditional company has a much higher starting fee regardless of which kit you choose from WineShop At Home. In addition, the cost of network marketing is also quite affordable and you can get a good amount of items with each kit.
* Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with WineShop At Home or any of its business / income opportunities