H2O at home is a direct selling company founded in 1997. It started in France and opened a store in the US in 2009. They offer clean, non-toxic and environmentally friendly products for a variety of purposes. In addition, they provide a business opportunity for entrepreneurs who want to earn an income from marketing their company or its products.
H2O At Home offers natural home care, organic body care and natural home fragrance. They offer products with their “3 E-Concepts”. Efficient, environmentally friendly and easy to use. Your products are not only effective, but above all safe! So stop worrying about your child being able to control the harmful chemicals in your home!
- Natural home care – You have several home care products in this category, but the overall goal is to save money, ban toxic chemicals, clean with water and its non-toxic chemicals, and use fewer products to get the job done. Make the cleaning process faster and easier and only contain natural ingredients. These items include the Cleaning Clay Kit for things like ceramics or ovens, limescale remover, Purifying Laundry Power and many others.
- Organic body care – This category includes facial care, body and hair care, and microfiber bath towels and accessories, all made with 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- Natural room fragrance – All products in this category are made with 100% natural essential oils to provide a safer home while saving money. Items included are aromatherapy, fragrance extracts, essential oil diffusers, and many others!
The question still remains; Can You Really Make Money With H2O At Home? To answer that question exactly, we need to look at their compensation plan which is incredibly fun and exciting!
It seems that there are four ways to make money with H2O At Home e.g. B. Personal sales, sales from team members, bonuses and rewards. I’ll explain them briefly below!
- Personal sales – You can take advantage of 25% to 40% commission on all your personal sales.
- Selling team members – With this payment you receive 10% of the turnover of your personally registered downline members.
- Bonuses – They offer a quick start bonus that allows new members to earn up to $ 400 in rewards in their first 60 days or to add someone in person to your team.
- reward – This is not necessarily a payout. However, you can earn 10% to 15% of your product sales with free products. That’s right, it’s free!
In conclusion: yes, you can make money at home with H2O!
For some, this is the most important question before coming to H2O At Home or a company like this! However, it is important to remember that all companies charge an entry fee! However, this industry is typically much cheaper to get started with than a traditional company, which could cost around $ 30,000 to start!
To get started with H20, you need to purchase one of the Business Starter Kits!
- Business kit – $ 99.00
- Executive business kit – $ 230.00
Both kits come with a personal website that you can use to market and grow your business online for free for the first three months. After that, you will receive $ 13.00.
The products this company offers are decent and seem ideal for those who want non-toxic cleaning and personal use chemicals! However, the prices on certain items are quite expensive and can quickly damage your budget!
The opportunity is weak sauce! You only have four payouts and all four are low percentages. Also find a pdf of their compensation plan is difficult for whatever reason, which is never a good sign. You are certainly able to make some income from marketing this company, but it doesn’t seem like you will get rich anytime soon and for most of us, that’s the goal! To make money while helping others achieve a better standard of living!
The cost is affordable, but for a company founded in 1997, you should have more options to choose from! However, both kits come with enough business materials, sample products, and training to get your business up and running right away! The personal website for the first three months is also nice and the maintenance costs for it are not bad at all! However, if you know how to properly build a business like this, having a personal company website is a total waste of money!
* Dustin Hale is NOT affiliated with H2O At Home or any of its business / income opportunities!