I am looking into getting some passive income streams that require hard work to start, but little to none to maintain extensively. I am in the military and my travelling will be high these next 2 years while I train for my new position.
**What I have so far:**
– I have a Roth IRA and I plan on maxing it every year.
– The stocks are an S&P 500 ETF, Microsoft, Norwegian, and an Airlines ETF
– As a side note: I invested in those companies hoping for a long term bounce back in about 5-10
years. I have the money and youth to make that choice for now.
**What I want to do, but don’t know how to manage while away:**
– Youtube Channel (Requires immense work)
– Real Estate: The properties in my area are… eh and with my travel I would need a property manager and have to set this up before I leave the area.
– Server Hosting (not sure what I would host, maybe websites?)
– Blogs/Training Plans/Career Specific Resources
– Variations of affiliate marketing?
Any Advice is appreciated!