Try Squarespace ►
This video walks you step by step through the creation of a website— without ever touching code. It covers everything: design, photography, hosting, domains, email and a bunch of userful tips like:
– Where to find free stock photos that don’t suck.
– What to write on your website and how to write it
– The honest truth about SEO
– How to make your logos transparent
– How to setup your domain name & email
My name is Steve Benjamins and I’ve been designing websites for over 20 years. I’ve had my websites featured in Wired, The Next Web, Forbes and Huffington Post.
This video took me forever to make. Seriously I’ve been working on it for like a month but I think it’s worth it because I’m certain if you watch this video fully, you’ll be ready to get your own website up and running AND make it a great website.
Here’s my promise to you: if you just buckle down for the next 45 minutes— you’ll know more about building good websites than a lot of web designers.
This video is also available as a written article:
SGT NICK DRUMS
– Buy Nick’s Drums:
– Nick’s Website:
– Nick’s Instagram:
TOOLS & FREE STOCK PHOTOS
– Stock Up:
– Moz’s Beginners Guide to SEO:
– Whiteboard Friday:
– Brian Dean:
– Local Search Ranking Factors:
– The Local SEO Guide:
Use the code PARTNER10 for 10% off.