If you are looking for a guide on how to get Google Adsense approval, then this is the perfect post for you! In this guide, we will be going over some of the most common and essential steps that you will need to take in order to get approval. We will also be providing a step-by-step guide.
## how google Adsense works?
Google AdSense is one of the most popular forms of online advertising, and for good reason. AdSense allows you to place ads on your website and earn money every time someone clicks on them.
## [How to Get Google AdSense Approved Quickly (Step by Step)?](https://blog.vago-tools.com/how-can-i-get-adsense-approval-2023/)
Getting Google AdSense approval can be a bit of a process, but it’s definitely worth it. Here’s a step-by-step guide to getting your AdSense account approved.
**you will have to take care of these things before applying for Google Adsense:**
1. Make sure your website is up and running. AdSense won’t approve your account if your website is still under construction.
2. Choose a good web host. AdSense prefers websites that are hosted on reliable, well-known hosts.
3. Create quality content. AdSense wants to see that your website has quality, original content. This means no plagiarism, no spun articles, and no duplicate content.
4. Optimize your website for AdSense. Make sure your website is AdSense-friendly by following their guidelines.
5. Add your site to the google search console and google analytics
7. Apply for an Ad.
## What to do after applying for AdSense?
* Create shared pages and posts with unique and relevant content.
* Correctly add text, images, and more.
* Focus on alignment, readability, and functionality.
* Increase your site speed.
* Finally, share your posts on social media to attract visitors.
If you have a WordPress site, there are a lot of great plugins that you can use to speed up your website and improve your consumer experience. Google needs all of your fast-loading pages and a great user experience.
## What are the requirements for Google AdSense?
**These are Google Adsense’s eligibility requirements:**
* Have an 18 years of age or over.
* Meet all of the phrases and situations of the usage of Google AdSense.
* Get a lively Gmail account that isn\`t already connected to an AdSense account.
* Ensure your website is online and does not have pornographic, misleading, or violent content. And it does not depend on computerized bot-generated traffic.
* Must be admitted to the HTML supply code of your web website online. (You do not want to insert any code in case you use Blogger).
**First, you don’t need to have a lot of posts on your site. (at least 12 posts).**
**Second, your site does not necessarily have to be six months old. But it better be.**
## How long does it take for AdSense to verify?
Approval or rejection of your application within 1-7 days.
## Can I get AdSense approval without traffic?
There are no minimum traffic criteria for Adsense account approval. I have seen many accounts with 0 views but they have Adsense accounts.
Therefore, he prefers a good quality website Just meet the basic requirements to apply for Google Adsense such as an SSL certificate, no copyrighted content uploaded to the site, posting articles regularly on your website, minimum of 15-20 blogs must be published on your website for Adsense to approve…([more](https://blog.vago-tools.com/how-can-i-get-adsense-approval-2023/))